Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Due in 10 days...

For those of you who are not able to see me in my last days of carrying our fourth child to term, here you go. No need to tell me how tired I look, or how huge I am, as I get those things at least once daily by someone. Really, I am feeling good, just ready to be done with this stage of the game. I long to hold my baby...let the CHAOS begin!
I was preparing the baby book, and it asked for a picture of "mommy" pregnant, and sure enough I didn't have one. Now that that's taken care of, surely I could go into labor at any moment. :) Most of you know my track record is not very good when it comes to delivering early babies. Infact, Kaden was a day late, Kaycee was 8 days late, and Campbell was a mere 12 days late, but I can still hope (and pray) for an early delivery, and certainly do everything in my power to enable that to happen. :)

I anticipate the birth of this new child. When will my labor begin? Will the hot water heater be working at Birth Care this time? :) Will the delivery be fast or hard and long? Will the baby be large or small? Will it be healthy? So many questions can drive one crazy. One thing is for sure...I will deliver. I will give birth. One thing is for certain-the baby will come when it's ready. So, as I reflect on my life so far, I am grateful for the wonderful man I call my husband, and my 3 precious healthy children that make up my family. And am so excited to meet this new peanut. Surely I can pray this prayer more fervently than ever, as I prepare for bringing another child into the world...tomorrow, or 2 weeks late. :)

I can do everything God asks me to with the help of Christ who gives me the strength and power. -Philippians 4:13.


1 comment:

Angela Stoltzfus said...

oh missy, you look SO beautiful! thinking of you often these days!! praying that you would have time to rest as you are awaiting your arrival & that everything in your delivery from start to finish would go well...that you & your babe would be safe & healthy. praising God for this wonderful blessing!!
can't wait to meet .......(did you agree on the name yet?) =)