Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

not yet.

sorry. got my computer back yesterday, and it would appear that it is still very sick. also appears like i may have lost ALL of my e-mail addresses, which is a very sad thing. that is how i stay in touch with you all, and with reality, thru e-mail conversations. :) so, if you haven't heard from me in awhile, drop me a line, so i can re-establish my sanity, (and address book). :) will return computer today to see if they can totally disarm this virus that took me down...i promise i won't send anything out until it is gone, and good as new. :)

so, no new pictures, although i have many waiting to share. enjoy this maybe sunny, warmer day. mk.

No comments: