Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

We'd like you to meet "Freddy Jack King"

It's really true...I broke down and we got a puppy. He is really very cute, at 10 weeks old anyway. His name is Freddy Jack King, and he is part border collie and blue heeler...a good herding and hunting dog for the future. So far he LOVES his home in the barn...which is where he will stay...and it's been a real challenge to get him out to play. Kaycee and Campbell are TERRIFIED of him, but we hope that fades with time. Can you really believe I am holding an animal...I know...it's absolutely crazy! :)




1 comment:

Mark and Jess said...

Mis, I never thought I would see the day when you agreed to a pet :)

He is SO CUTE.

Jess