Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Friday, December 5, 2008

We're Sad.

Well...not only are we sad that daddy flew out early this morning, for Kansas, to hunt... Freddy, our dog, got hit by a car this afternoon in the driveway. Kaden and Kaycee and I got to say good-bye to him with Uncle Mark. Kaycee said, "bye Freddy", and petted his head. Kaden petted his head and cried, and Uncle Mark and I stood by with tears in our eyes too. :( Please pray for me to know the right thing to say, especially since Matt is not here. :( Kaden is very, very sad...He loved Freddy! So, we pray that Jesus would comfort Kaden, and we can remember the fun times we had with Freddy, and will overlook all the holes he dug, and shoes he chewed up, and people he jumped up on, and cars he chased... :) Mis.



3 comments:

CountryMidwife said...

Oh, Missy and kids -- I'm so sorry. My dogs are my BABIES and I know how much it hurts. Love to everyone. What kind of pup was Mr. Fred?

Unknown said...

Maribeth...Freddy was part blue tick and part blue heeler. He loved to chase cars, and we thought he was getting better...Thanks for your love. :) Mis.

Mark and Jess said...

Mis,
I just ready this today. So sorry about Freddy :(