Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Watercolors.

So, today I gave the kids the option of taking a walk, riding bike outside, or painting...thinking they would obviously choose to be outside, which is normally what they choose...well, not today. Bummer. So, we stayed inside and painted with watercolors. Turned out to be a fun time, just a little more messy than I was hoping. Oh well. :) Maybe I won mom of the year today!


You can see some of Kaden's work all around him.

Campbell was very into it...

Check out Campbell's masterpiece...


Kaden concentrating...

To much for Calli to take in, so she just "checked out". :)


A friend asked how a busy mother of four has time to check out blogs, and make updates etc. So, incase you are also wondering, I am finding having 4 young kids is extremely overwhelming at times, but I try to take it all in stride. What fun is life, if I am always cleaning, washing, cooking, etc. So... this is my fun attempt at keeping my sanity. :) and the only way I keep in touch with a lot of my friends right now, is thru e-mail and blogging, as sorry as that sounds. Take care. M.

1 comment:

morgan ann said...

awww watercoloring looks like it was a big hit! I'm loving the pictures you put up of the kids having a good time, especially little Calli! :) i can't wait to meet her when i get back.
As i see decorations being put up at some of the local stores and some here on base i thought about you and how i'm sure you have everything all decorated and cozy!