Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Friday, November 28, 2008

For that I am thankful...

I am a wife, I am a mother, I am a sister, daughter, and friend, and my heart is thankful. My heart is glad...

I am thankful for...my husband, the beach, Godly parents, good health, kaden, music, sunshine, Jesus, kaycee, books, desserts, campbell, christmas, friends, my house, a provider, calli, chickens, a wonderful moppy and poppy, who are always willing to take our kids-even at the last minute, a sister, candy bars, pictures, coke, toys, brothers, pretzels, comfy blankets, tulips, summer, memories, healthy children, computers, mashed potatoes, jeans, emotions, grandparents, God's greatest sacrifice, heat, nieces, a happy heart, grocery stores, movies, clean cold water with ice cubes, springtime, new life-especially new human life, e-mail, apple juice, treadmills, sleeping in, comfy pants, smiles, nephews, tractors, strawberries, blush, eyeliner, and mascara, telephones, the abililty to worship, freedom, childbirth, a bed, small group, love, pastors, a hot bath...

I celebrate Thanksgiving because my life overflows with things to be thankful for, and because God gave me the eyes to see how incredibly blessed I am. My list is simply insufficient, but it's what I came up with in the few minutes I had to create it. I hope your family has been blessed this Thanksgiving, and although our country is going through hard times (although you would not have known it looking at the line inside toys-r-us this morning at 5 am), may you experience God's overwhelming sense of love for you, his sufficiency to provide for us, if we just trust him...looking forward to celebrating Christ's birth with all of you this Christmas Season...Bring on the snow! Mis.

1 comment:

BoulderKing said...

Hey Mis! Love the blog - it's so fun to see your family and read about what's going on with you all!

Happy Holidays!

Love,

Shelly