Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Monday, July 13, 2009

Pray for little Kate McRae.

I am always amazed at the goodness of my life. I have had to endure nothing really hard, or unbearably sad to this point. We have had hard times, and some trauma, but nothing that cannot be "fixed" with time and I am so grateful. I am very thankful. I am aware that this could change in a moment, in an instant.

A friend e-mailed me earlier and asked me to pray for this family, who neither of us know. So, now I am asking you to do the same. Pray for this beautiful little girl, her sister and brother, her mommy and daddy...the list goes on.

Check it out at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ese3zYZ-NA4 from 2 wks ago, and
there is a second update I am trying to load now...

Pray for Kate McRae - Update Part II

Kate McRae - Little Light

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whoa, heavy stuff. i listened to her parents this morning and was totally overwelmed by sadness and thanksgiving with the health of my our children. my friend kristen had surgery yesterday in her breast and they did find cancer in her lymph nodes which they weren't expecting. they removed all her nodes in that area and aren't doing reconstructive surgery since she'll need chemo and radiation. please pray for her and her family. her kids are basically kaden, kaycee and campbells ages.
naomi