Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Thursday, April 9, 2009

mascara anyone?

Campbell has always enjoyed my make-up...and knows she is not allowed in my drawer. However, she tends to be a bit sneaky, (I guess she gets that from me)? :) So, last week while I was nursing Calli, she decided to put on some mascara...she needs a few lessons...and we have PLENTY of time for those.


2 comments:

Angela Stoltzfus said...

oh my word! hilarious! so glad that you got a picture!!!!! =) fun make up parties ahead. =)) & the easter eggs look like fun too. you're such a great mom. always celebrating the holiday at hand. you guys should come down to mrkt. today. i am working!

Sarah said...

First the nail polish, now mascara..she's definately a girly girl! What a cutie:)