Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Kaycee's date with mommy.

On Friday, Moppy decided to take Campbell for the day, well, (and the night), but that's another story...So, I got to have mommy mostly to myself (with Calli too). I got to choose what we did for the day. So, I first picked to stop in and see my baby cousin, Hope. She is 3 weeks old today, and I had not gotton to meet her yet. My favorite part was holding her.

Just so cute...Sarah was being a bit shy here, we were hoping for a big hug, but this is what we got. That's totally ok...Mommy and me are not big "huggers" either. :)

Then we went to Central Market in Lancaster. So much fun. We got some YUMMY cookies from Wendy Jo Hess' stand, some YUMMY, fun gummies at Keith and Crystal Weaver's candy stand, some curly willow for mommy at a flower stand, where we toroughly enjoyed talking to the stand owner...what a riot! Then we got a smoothie, and then, we went to the car, and on our way a lady on the corner was making balloons for little kids, so I got a purple flower balloon. Then we went into a flower shop for mommy to get "inspired" by their cute idea's, and it worked!

Then...we went to Little Bo-Tique, and THEN "the bins", and THEN the $ store, to get some balloons for my siblings, and THEN out to lunch at Applebee's, and THEN to Ken's Gardens, and THEN to the library to get a special movie to watch (Tinkerbelle), and THEN to Mam-maw and Pap-paw Bucks, and THEN home. What a day. No wonder I fell asleep on the couch at 6 pm. Thanks for my special day mom. When can we do it again? kaycee.

2 comments:

Heather Buckwalter said...

what an awesome day...sounds like my kind of fun! thanks for including us in your day!
heather

Anonymous said...

sounds great miss! i love the hands on house, we've had great times there! your bathroom looks great too!
ps love the girls hair tied up!
naomi