Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A tribute to my uncle.


Check out this link to view a story, or a number of, about my Uncle, J.Galen Buckwalter.

http://documents.fuller.edu/news/pubs/fullerfocus/2009_Winter/


Galen...as I watched "Rolling" last winter, I cried and cried. This was part of the story of your life I had never heard told by you. I shuddered through the whole thing. Certainly it was very difficult for you, it changed your whole life course, as well as your families...you are remarkable. I am thankful you are alive and so glad you are thriving despite your life circumstances. Thank you for sharing your story so openly and honestly. I am proud to call you my uncle!

We'll make it to "Calli" sometime... Love, mis.

No comments: