Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

my story.

those of you who know me well, know my story, or my "testimony". i actually listened to this taylor swift song in it's entirety the other day, and was astounded at the parallels it holds to my own life. wow-o. i don't know much about taylor swift, but she hit the nail on the head.

Jesus continually uses me to speak into the lives of young women to help them bypass the mistakes i had made at a younger age. it would be great for young ladies out there to listen to this song, and think about what its saying...

my mistakes help to make me the woman i am today, and isn't it neat to stop and look, and see how Jesus uses us to help others "see". have a spectacular week, and come help me paint if you are bored. :) mis.

2 comments:

morgan ann said...

hey missy! i'm bored sometimes and i love to paint! ;)
morgan

Heather Buckwalter said...

i appreciate you and your realness.

heather