Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Friday, March 27, 2009

Our bathroom...

You will be able to see in the video below the little "cubby" Matt had made for me to put my laundry "stuff" in...I was going to paint over this, but the carpenter, (Matt Ressler) and Matt thought it was pretty cool we used some "throw out" wood from our Maple Grove Mennonite Church sign...pretty cute...

Now below you can check out my own "virtual tour" of our new bathroom. Looks like I will be finished painting in the basement next week, and our carpet will be put in next weekend, so hopefully early next week I can post some pictures of the basement. We are so glad we took the plunge and did these renovations now...Our family is already enjoying both rooms SO MUCH, it's been so worth it already.


Now...the next project is my garden...so these strawberries can find a way thru the weeds to pop out. :)


No comments: