Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Sunday, December 6, 2009

the first snow.




i cannot decide if i am really ready for winter...who am i kidding? i hate winter, and this is the first reason why...the kids all want to go outside and play in the snow...so we spend a good 15 minutes, at least, i am not even kidding, getting ready, snow pants, boots, hats, mittens, pulling shirt sleeves down that got stuck when the jacket was put on...stuff like that, to be outside for a mere 20 minutes...then come in, shed it all off, soaking wet, mess...aghghhhh. the joys! :)
kaden and kaycee actually played outside for a couple hours, which was great, but campbell... hated it! oh well. i hope you didn't hear me complaining, :) i am trying to be grateful for a fun snow to play in, enough snow to sled in, and it not being totally completely unbearably cold outside all the while.

1 comment:

Heather Buckwalter said...

I am hearing you girl. I can completely relate! I found myself complaining too and realized I was being a total party pooper. It can just be so much work and effort for so little time but I guess it is worth it in the eyes of a kid...right? I am trying to convice myself here!

Have a great one!
Heather