Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

snowtime fun.



 
guess who?
yes...it's me. it's me.

i have scant memories of hanging on for DEAR LIFE the few times i have ridden snowmobiles.
it wasn't much.
was either with: a) my dear hubs when I was just 14 or 15 years old, or
b)another friend of my brother's brett eby...when i was a little bit older?

i must say it was pretty fun driving.
granted i was not going very fast, and it was daylight out.
win.win.

was nice to get out for a bit.
kaden is sick.
poor guy. pretty sick. fever. cough. headache.
sounds like the flu.
i was so tickled we haven't really been sick since august.
a bout of strep, and that's been it.

guess my luck ran out. :)


No comments: