Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Friday, January 23, 2009

Down on the Farm.

It was a beautiful day outside, a little windy here of course, but
almost 50 degrees! Let me remind you it was only 4 degrees here
at the beginning of the week. So, I went to check on all the
animals. I came upon this tractor I am learning to hate. It
never starts, so Matt is really working hard on his verbal
communication with me when I have to tow him to pull start it.
My family will laugh at that. Even though I grew up on a farm
I might have driven a tractor twice? I did drive a "stick shift"
car though, so at least I have a handle on the whole clutch
situation. Needless to say, I need a lot of grace, and he needs to
exercise communicating gracefully. Love you honey. :)


This is the cute little fellow who was born yesterday to his mommy "Bell". I hope no one is offended...the reason her name is Bell, is simply because she has a bell around her neck. So all you Isabelle's out there, just relax. :) He is very cute, I thought his name should be "Sarge". I don't know if I was outvoted yet or not?



These are the two little twins who were born the day before. These we named Snow White and Blanco...



Anyone want to mess with this heavy duty steer?



Chicken anyone? Matt and I and Calli, are headed
to the mountains this weekend with the couples
from our Sunday School class. I pray our other 3
kids will have fun with Aunt Meg and Moppy and
Poppy. Thanks guys. Now I gotta go do a bunch
of cooking and packing. :)



And this video is for Zion, my precious niece who loved my last "long" video. While I was down there videoing, toward the end I noticed there was an extra white baby down there. Here, a new white baby goat was born in the shed down there sometime this afternoon...don't know if it's a boy or girl, I don't check those things. :) So, we'll wait for Matt to tell us, and then we'll need yet another name. Enjoy the video Zion. I think I made it pretty long.

2 comments:

Angela Stoltzfus said...

why on earthy would anyone be offended by what you name your goats?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? =)

Anonymous said...

what a great beginning to a monday morning....another goat video! im serious. zions watched the last one several times(and loves the music too)...she will be thrilled when she wakes up to find another cute arrival....thanks auntie miss for thinking of our kids...you're the best!
me