Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yesterday I celebrated JOYFULLY my 31st Birthday. Thanks for all the e-mails, phone calls, and cards to show me you cared! I had a great "normal" day, and celebrated with Matt over dinner at Red Lobster. So good. Thanks mom for watching our little peanuts so we could do that. It was SOOO MUCH appreciated! It's so fun to go out on dates every now and then, we don't do it enough. :) So, I start my new year feeling very full and loved, and full of new goals. Thanks. I love my life! (most days, I mean)... :) Love, Mis.

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Sorry I missed your birthday, but glad to hear it was a normal day for you. How can you go wrong with dinner at Red Lobster, one of my favorites! Blessings to you.