Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Four wheeler FUN.

Matt is getting the chicken houses ready for peeps. The first house will arrive tomorrow morning. There is a lot of prep work that has to be done, and we have always appreciated it when HIS brother Mark was able to help...mainly because he knows what to do. He is away with work now, so was unable to help, so MY brother Mark came down to help. He and his family have moved back to the area the first of the year. It was great to have someone able to help Matt, as I am not much of any now, with our 4 little kids occupying my time. Thanks Mark. He was very thankful for your help. Looking forward to lunch with your family tomorrow after we put peeps in. Nothing like some re-acquainting playtime with the cousins.

I guess this entry is mainly for Mark's wife, Heather. I know the guys did work hard, but I didn't want you to think he worked too hard. Ha. :) Check out Matt, Kaden, and my brother Mark racing around on the 4 wheelers in the snow, and yes, that is my 34 year old husband doing donuts in front of the barn. I THINK Kaden is still pretty scared to do that, but then again, I probably just didn't catch him on video. :)

No comments: