Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Thursday, June 25, 2009

a good morning.

During my walk this morning I took a few pictures. It was such a quiet, beautiful morning. Perhaps I appreciate the quiet a bit more now than in the past. :)

I have a really bad case of poison right now, everywhere, and am trying hard to get rid of it before we leave for the beach. I have been pretty miserable...trying to soak in an over-chlorinated hot tub several times during the night when I can't sleep. I think these flower beds are where I got it. :( Seems I can't ever keep from getting it, no matter what I do.



And the pretty skies...

Hope you are blessed today!

1 comment:

Heather Buckwalter said...

funny or not so funny but i have poision right now too and was awake in the middle of the night last night wanting to scratch my arm off. Have you tried Ivy Dry. It helps with the itching!
Have a great one. See ya soon.
heather