Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

my beloved.

9 years ago, i woke up at 5 a.m. on this very morning. it was a beautiful warm and soon to be sunny morning. this was my wedding day. all the rushing around, taking flowers here and there. getting my hair done. running to turkey hill for some lunch a couple hours before the ceremony. the beautiful church. my beautiful dress. hiding from matt so he wouldn't see me...how silly. :) oh the fun.

so...happy anniversary matthew. i love my life. i love you. i love my kids. thank you for providing us a wonderful life. hoping to skip off for some celebration when the chickens leave again. enjoy the day...xoxo. me.

and p.s. thanks for the beautiful flowers. love them. love them.

3 comments:

Angela Stoltzfus said...

Happy Anniversary! & happy celebrating! we will watch your kids!!!!!

Heather Buckwalter said...

Happy Anniversary guys! What fruitful nine years! Blessings to you guys and may you find time to celebrate each other! :)

heather

Anonymous said...

the kids and i were eating lunch and i peeked at the calendar and just saw what a special day it is! happy anniversary loved ones......and who needs the get away when you have the camper in a few weeks:)
lvoe you
me