Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day...







To all the dads out there. Hope you can enjoy your special day. Take some time off. Take a nap. Go play some golf. Relax in your favorite chair. Eat some really good food...and maybe reflect on all you are to those who love you.


To Matt...I have seen you grow in so many ways in being a dad. It's been fun to watch. I adore the time you spend with our kids here on the farm, and know that it's special for them too, whether it's riding around in the green truck, or the tractor. Thanks for fitting them into your very busy life. They love spending time with you, love the mountains, and fishing, and the beach, and all the adventures we have traveling around the United States. I hope they will all be great memories one day. Love, Mis.

And to my Dad...hmmm...memories I have with you would be: specifically for those who thought I did NOTHING on the farm, I do remember unloading hay, testing milk, feeding hay, and getting milk out of the tank into that dark brown pitcher we had. Sitting on the front porch and playing red light, green light in the front yard. Going to the beach, making drippy sandcastles, which you now do with my kids :) and playing paddle ball. Went to many of Matt and Mark's basketball games with you. I remember you taking me to visit Slippery Rock... in a day. And I remember you teaching me how to drive, a stick shift of course, especially one time on a back road covered with ice...Church was always a priority, your patience and wisdom are two important attributes who make you who you are. Thanks for pouring into my life Dad. We'll see you on Sat. Love, Mis.


































































































































































































































No comments: