Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Saturday, August 10, 2013

instagram.

instagram.
i LOVE it.

i got a new phone months ago.
and it allows me to take pictures.
love that.

i use the camera feature often.
actually probably daily.
i don't know if that's a good thing, or not?

instagram.
for those of you unfamiliar with instagram.
allows me to post my pictures on my phone with a few words of description.
if you are a member of instagram, and "follow" me,
it allows you to see my pictures (melissa_erin14)

i have been trying to figure out how to get my instagram pictures on my blog.
for some time now.
and think. i figured it out.

there will be a slideshow feed on the side of my blog now.
and every once in awhile i will do a full post like this.

just more documentation to my days.

our summer has been really great.
one of the best, in my opinion.

the kids have gotton along fairly well.
and we have done a lot.
crammed our days with "stuff"
farm stuff. special stuff. summer stuff.
it's been fun.

i will miss summer.
i will miss the kids and the warm weather.
i will miss the randomness of our days.

the school year brings about routine.
more organization on my part. ugh. yuck. :)
and quiet days for me this school year.

kaden will be in 4th grade, kaycee will be in 3rd, and campbell will be in 1st grade.
gone all.day.long.
calli, will go to preschool, at our church, 3 mornings a week.

it will be very different for me.
just karolina and i a good chunk of the mornings anyway.
wow.
it's kind of hard for me to imagine.
adjustment. for us all.

here's to fond memories of the summer.
and bringing in a fabulous new school year soon.

i think i spoke to soon.
my kids are ALL fighting upstairs.
see you. :))




No comments: