Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Be mad?

Campbell will be 2 in a week. She is full of sunshine, but a little sassy a lot of the time. Today, it occurred to me that she wasn't around...I don't know if I was painting, or nursing, or cleaning up or what...so I went looking for her. I found her in the bathroom. She painted her toe nails, did a pretty good bang up job, don't ya think? Not even 2 ya know. She did pick the darkest shade possible, and spilled a bit on the bathroom floor. Yikes. :(

But how could I be mad? She got the stool, and pushed it over to the bathroom counter, and routed thru a few things, and that's what she found. She's been very sick since last Thur. and this is the first day she's been back to herself again. I just had to laugh...I should have been more attentive to her needs that's all. Or maybe it's time for Moppy to come home...that's who usually does her nails for her. :) Miss you Moppy.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Pretty impressive!:) I love that little Campbell!