Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Progress.

So, here are some pictures taken last week. I am a bit behind. This is where the washer and dryer will sit.
Two walls were taken down to create this space. My washer and dryer USED to sit in front of this window, and a huge big upright freezer to the right of those. This space will now house a commode on the left of the window, and a shower on the right of the window.

Here you can see the "old" entrance- from the kitchen to the used to be powder room. That door will now be an entrance to a pantry, from the kitchen. And on the other side of the pantry, will be a linen closet. Again, my washer and dryer will sit to the right of that linen closet.

This is a sneak peak at my new pantry off the kitchen. I must say the color is fabulous, don't you think. I am painting all my "new" closets this color. It was a left over mistake color from Christiana house. :)
And here is a glimpse of the final product. Matt and I have worked really hard finishing painting it in a night and a half...well, one closet isn't done yet...but you can't ask for much more since we still have sick kids running around here. :) I am very excited... We got the tan color from mixing 3 leftover paints from this house, and Christiana house...just trying to be a bit thrifty. :)
These last 2 pictures were just taken now. I am exhausted. Hoping to make it to bed soon. Sleep well.

2 comments:

Angela Stoltzfus said...

i cannot wait to come & see everything! remodeling is thrilling isn't it??? (don't tell scott that i just said that...or he might start tearing down plaster walls again.)
do you need painting help? we've got tons of experience...call us! (yeah right...i won't hold my breath.) lol. =)

Anonymous said...

holy cats! you guys are good and im even more impressed that YOU are painting, blogging, being nursemaid and more......you remind me of Lou:) love it! love the floor....is it tile? it looks great!
miss you guys!
ps. chicken pox done....noah has a 24 hours belly thing, but now that i think about it i might have given just him a pack of peanut butter crackers. could have been saminila? Yikesss!
love ya
me