Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hair Votes.

Okay...we had a practice run tonight....wanted to see how I am really going to be able to get a 4 year old ready for a wedding, and maintain order with my other 3 kids at the same time...Matt was called in for reinforcements, but it went pretty well overall. I am SURE it is going to be a hectic day, but sooo much fun! I am sure you will not be having time to look at this Emiley, but we just can't wait! Looking for some opinions.
So...I first thought down...but then...


maybe up? What do ya think?




I know it's rediculous, I am asking for an opinion about a four year olds hair. That's her mommy, totally unsure, most of the time.

2 comments:

Angela Stoltzfus said...

she is A*D*O*R*A*B*L*E!!! i think that i like it up (w/lots of curls like you have it in the pic.) =) you have natural talent Missy, i'm sure you'll do great with her hair! can't wait to see more pictures of the actual day.

heidiann(e) said...

wow! she looks SO pretty!
i also vote the up-do.
looking forward to the big day!