Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Wedding...

Happy Valentine's Day...

Okay Em and Matt...We wish you the very, very best in your journey of marriage. Thanks so much for including us in your special day...especially Kaycee! She was so tickled to be able to be a "princess" for a day. You looked stunning Emiley. Hope you loved your day.

Kaycee (4) and her cousin, (2nd cousin), Maggie (4)...They did such a GREAT job!
The back of Kaycee's "up-do". thanks for all your votes. :)


The girls had fun jumping around in their dresses. The dresses just kind of stayed "poofed" out when they sat down.

Kaycee and Matt's mom (better known as Moppy).


Okay, so I look exhausted, and I was until this was all said and done. So much fun, but a lot of work to get kids shuffled around where they needed to be, and get to the wedding early for pictures...So glad Kaycee got the opportunity to be a flower girl. Such a fun memory. I got to be a flower girl when I was little too...So much fun. Thanks Meg, and Mom, and Moppy for helping watch kids, and shuffeling around. You make my life so much easier! I am so thankful we are not living in Idaho. :)



Kaycee and Maggie with Matt's grandma. Kaycee's middle name is Agnes, after her. She is 90 years old, and is such a sweet, sweet lady. My kids have been blessed to get to know all 4 of their great-grandma's. I still have memories of 2 of my great-grandma's.




This was killing a little time eating some crackers before show time.



The girls.
So beautiful.

This is my favorite picture.



And this was Kaycee jumping up and down, loving her dress falling on the floor and getting "poofy".


It was such a fun way to spend Valentine's Day. Hope you are all able to share LOVE with someone in your day today. I love you Matt, Kaden, Kaycee, Campbell, and Calli. Thanks for making my life so much fun, and very full. :)
I will post more pictures of our re-model another time. I am very, very tired, and sitting here amoungst 5 inches, I am sure, of dust, EVERYWHERE. I hope that doesn't sound like I am complaining. I am sooooo very excited for what's coming. mis.









2 comments:

Angela Stoltzfus said...

o miss you are hilarious...scott sometimes needs some "encouraging" but he does get pretty creative w/holidays & gifts. =) i'm sure it was fun to be at a wedding on feb.14th! a great way to focus on love. =)

ps- i showed scott your blog too...how you are ripping your house apart!!! we need to come & see it.

Anonymous said...

kaycee....you look amazing! what fun to be a princess for the day! tell you brother and sis that the kids loved the valentines.....especially that you could make them into paper footballs.....BIG hit even for the almost 12 year old!