Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Friday, September 11, 2009

kaycee's first day of preschool.

Kaycee had a great week!
She started preschool @ Maple Grove on Thursday. She was so excited! The difference between her and her brother is so fun and drastic. She has already named me a couple of her friends, and sang me a few songs they learned. :)
She also started ballet on Wednesday. She has always wanted to do "ballet"...and against her father's best wishes, this is what she chose over soccer. :) She is really in her element. She is really quite fluid and graceful...for a four year old I mean. :) We'll get some pics soon....

1 comment:

Heather Buckwalter said...

Hey I had to smile at your comments. Sarah starts preschool on Monday but had orientation this week and I could already tell a difference too. So funny.
Our kids are growing up!