Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Calli.

HAPPY.
BIRTHDAY.
CALLI.
Can you believe my baby is one already?

To my sweet girl. I love your laugh, your giggles, your snuggliness, your smiles, and the way you look at me out of the corner of your eye...I am so thankful for your life...thankful that God preserved your life in my womb...and during delivery...
(there was a knot in Calli's cord...a lot of time these babies die in utero, or else during delivery) there is not a day that goes by that I don't think about what if...He has great things in store for your life, and I am excited he blessed me to be a part of it. I can't wait to watch it unravel...



We had a family party here on Friday night...we even snuck in a couple cousins from N.C. It was so grand...(we wish you N. Carolina'ers could have ALL been here!) No fancy cake this time. Just some yumm-o pumpkin whoopie pies. It looks like we didn't even let her dig into it...oops. Poor fourth child. :) Thanks for all the gifts, and outpouring of love on her...

No comments: