Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

the *ZIP LINE*


has brought much fun to our pond time.

:)

and... i was just working on freezing some of my tomato sauce. after working on it for um...a long time, and ~walked away~ from my stove. why do i do that? so...it is scorched, and ruined. how depressing. here i was just trying to be domestic, and make use out of my garden of plenty. ugh. guess i will get revived, maybe with a jolt of coffee and try another day. disaster.

they are for sure gonna put me in a nursing home at like, what, 46?? if i am acting like this when i am just 34 years old. i don't stand a chance at remembering my stove is on by the time i am 50.  :)
oh well. i think nursing homes are pretty cool. good for me, and my kids. ha.ha.ha.

now to get this overcooked tomato smell out of my house
so i can sit down to fold some laundry and watch the olympics. love that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the zip line!

And I'd be happy to move into the old people's home with Grandma and Pappy today! :) Sorry to hear about your tomato sauce though. While I guess that kind of thing is minor in the grand scheme of things, sometimes that stuff ruins a day for me!

Love,
Shelly

Heather Buckwalter said...

it happens to the best of us! :)
love ya.