the *ZIP LINE*


has brought much fun to our pond time.

:)

and... i was just working on freezing some of my tomato sauce. after working on it for um...a long time, and ~walked away~ from my stove. why do i do that? so...it is scorched, and ruined. how depressing. here i was just trying to be domestic, and make use out of my garden of plenty. ugh. guess i will get revived, maybe with a jolt of coffee and try another day. disaster.

they are for sure gonna put me in a nursing home at like, what, 46?? if i am acting like this when i am just 34 years old. i don't stand a chance at remembering my stove is on by the time i am 50.  :)
oh well. i think nursing homes are pretty cool. good for me, and my kids. ha.ha.ha.

now to get this overcooked tomato smell out of my house
so i can sit down to fold some laundry and watch the olympics. love that.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the zip line!

And I'd be happy to move into the old people's home with Grandma and Pappy today! :) Sorry to hear about your tomato sauce though. While I guess that kind of thing is minor in the grand scheme of things, sometimes that stuff ruins a day for me!

Love,
Shelly
it happens to the best of us! :)
love ya.

Popular Posts