Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

half.time.


i made my family turn off the half time show.

i know beyonce is slammin' but really???
a prime time event like the superbowl?
bummer.

was glad i came back in time to see this commercial.




i think i came from a long line of farmers. well. and pastors.
and i happened to marry a farmer.
who would have thought?

certainly. not. me.

sure glad i did. marry him. i mean.
he sure does make me happy *a lot of*  the time. :)

he works so hard. i am thankful for my heritage. and my life.


***************************

on another note.

i kept putting off making my curtains.
i am going to try them *tonight* and THEN i will post pictures of my bedroom i LOVE.

i have LOTS of pillows on the bed. matt HATES them.
it is a lot. :)

****************************

will also post some pictures soon.
i won't bother promising. i did that last time.
and failed.

****************************

this learning thing sure is tough.
keeping up with my kids. what they are learning. how they are learning.
are they succeeding. and what do i do if they are struggling?
i am finding out i might have to be *one of those* parents.
do you know the ones i mean?

carry on. have a great night.

No comments: