Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Monday, June 14, 2010

graduation day.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." 
                       Jeremiah 29:11.

My almost 7 year old...a part of the class of 2022. yikes.

We celebrate Kaden's graduation from kindergarten TODAY.
They had a graduation ceremony and i got to take some pics. There were lots of moms there crying, but i managed to hold myself together.  :) (My hubs was not so impressed with all the "ta-do"...surprise, surprise.) I guess I was caught a little off guard...took no presents or flowers or anything...(my mom was here last night telling me that there are not very many kids who have as much "stuff" as my kids...but she would be more surprised than she knows.)  :)

This is Kaden with his kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Schempp. Kaden's love of school is mainly because of her. She is fabulous. Kaden, we are so proud of you for working so hard this year. You have done a great job incorporating things we are trying to teach you at home with those you are learning at school. We hope and pray you will continue to show God's love to those you meet, in words or deed, and pray for God's shield of protection over your life.
We love you!

(okay. so this picture is a sacrifice. it's horrible of me, but so good of the men in my life...)   :)

his special graduation lunch he requested...peanut butter and jelly and chips. i was rooting for pizza, and it didn't make the cut. :(

***********************************************************
my little superstar lost his 2nd tooth yesterday at the church picnic. ( he was not quite sure he could pull it out, so i got to help him.)


 ***************************************************************

1 comment:

Jane said...

Yay!! how exciting!!!