Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

easter. 2012.

 























take one.

take two.

take three.
SERIOUSLY...the bad pictures were all because of me. EVERY TIME.
i know i had to get in place after running back from pressing the timer button,
but REALLY...seriously??





how many easter eggs do you think you hide for 17 grandchildren?



i don't know either.
it was a lot. :)


raeann thought so too. :)


2 comments:

Jane said...

I really like the third picture..i think it's sweet! I hope you had a happy Easter. All of the pictures are great! And, we did the same thing with our camera...and i didn't post them, bc of me...I didn't look quite up to par (do I ever) after getting ready for church in only five minutes!

Shelby said...

Love the Easter pictures and the outfits. Only you guys could pull off the white outfits. My kids probably would have something on them by the time I took pictures.