Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

*open* up the heavens.



my spirit is drinking in this song this week.

it's a culmination of things really. continuing to reflect on my trip to chile. the things the Lord stirred in my heart over that time. how do i not forget them? how will chile change my life? how will it change other's lives? and...

i am doing a 40 day prayer challenge with a group of Christ followers...more reflection. hitting my knees, earnestly seeking the Lord for what he has for me and my hubs and my kids, and...

we have renewal meetings at our church this week.
and we are rockin' this song every night.
it's one of my favorites...

(i hope that no one stops in this morning, and sees me rockin' it out. :) ...i mean i LOVE visitors...i love to have a "reason" to sit down and enjoy another cup of coffee with a friend...so please drop by, but ONLY if you promise not to video me rockin' it. :) )

may YOU be ~blessed~ this day...

No comments: