Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

hives.

just a little tid bit of information for you.
i hate hives.
*hate* them.
for some reason, i am the child in my family who always got them.
just me.
and it seems these days that the only times that i get them are when i am:
a) pregnant or b) nursing
which makes it a *tad* bit irritating to treat. ;)

so...today i will be soaking in lots of oatmeal baths
and being thankful for a:

a) respectfully healthy body that is fighting off some sort of toxin

***there is nothing like being sick or under the weather to put my life
in perspective. might make me a little bit cranky, but helps me to see
all that i really have to be thankful for on a daily basis.***

Thank you Jesus for a healthy body. For a healthy husband who
works hard to provide for our every need, and healthy children
who generally love each other. ;)
Thank you for your abundant blessings in our lives which we
do not deserve and take for granted often.
 Help me to rest today and i pray you would
help this itching go away. ;)
and pray for ~my~ Pappy and Grandma...
give my grandma the peace and rest she needs
as she is in the hospital,
and pray for the doctors to have wisdom to diagnose
what's going on in her body.
give my grandparents comfort as they are apart from each other now.
amen.     ~mk.

4 comments:

Kendra said...

feel better Missy. Let me know if I can do anything to help! I work tomorrow but am off Thursday and Friday. Praying for your grandma.

Angela Stoltzfus said...

oh shoot mis! again??

jodi said...

So sorry Missy! That sounds horribly irritating! Praying they GO AWAY quickly:)

Sarah said...

Praying for you Mis! Bummer. But well said; To say we take our health for granted is an understatement!

Feel better and less itchy soon!!!