Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Thursday, March 10, 2011

addendum.

~to my fun friday~

yep...i was at freedom life's consignment sale.  i went with a friend, and we got there around 6:45 or 7 pm. i think that may have been a great time for us...from what i saw, there must have been chaos before that. :) i don't go to a whole lot of consignment sales, and that was my first time there...fun.

i also was at the lancaster goodwill bins. they are my favorite, but i do like to go to east earl as well...i rarely go into a regular goodwill anymore, just because the bins make things look so cheap.
it was just made to be that day i guess. ;)

and yes, i am selling my pins and headbands for the girlies...you can e-mail if you want to take a look at what i have...
i am not sure how i am going to handle that yet.
prices range from $2.25 to $8.25.
headbands are $6.25.
not sure if i really want to open an etsy shop just yet. ;)

happy thursday.
my 2 youngest have gotton that horrible cough that's going around.
miserable. ~mk.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Yay, both my girls were up much of the night with a horrible runny nose. So tired today, but nothing a little coffee can't cure. I definitely want some of those flower pins. I want to get my mom some for Easter and course me some:) So cute... Happy Thursday, Shelby~