Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

amish grace.

those of you who know me, know that i am a little bit behind
on the movie scene.
kaden and i went to the library the other day,
and i picked up this movie.

i wasn't sure i wanted to watch it.
but, i am so glad i did.

talk about shaking your faith to the core.
it was made very well...there is nothing "graphic" in the movie...

that being said, i bawled most of the way thru the movie.
(again...no shocker there for all who know me. :) )
it made me think about life in a new ~not-every-day~
perspective, from all sides.

it asks some very, very moving thought provoking questions.

i am sure there are parts of the movie, that are not quite right,
but that's not what it was about for me...

the questions it made me think...about my own faith...
and what i choose to believe and act out...
 astonishing. 

No comments: