we are SUNK.

did i mention that i loved the new urgent care?
so much that i took campbell and calli there
THIS EVENING.

yep.

and my suspicions were right
~again~
it's so hard to be me, being right all the time.
ha.ha.ha.
matt is laughing hysterically right now.
;)

campbell was positive for strep.
calli has a nasty ear infection
and
probable strep, (although they did not test her)

so...i guess you should stay away from here.
i am guessing that kaden started it all over a week ago,
and i never took him,
and so, now they all have it.

he's not really looking all that great again either,
and now matt and i think we have sore throats.
isn't it funny how your mind plays tricks on you?

oh well.
how do ya know?

so...maybe you should buy stock in urgent care?

Comments

Kendra said…
thankfully the urgent care is open! let me know if you need anything. I work tomorrow but am off Tuesday. hope the girls feel better and you and matt don't get it!
My Mom said…
oh man! I am so sorry! i will be praying much strength and HUMOR into your day...lvoe you girl
naomi
Ang Stoltzfus said…
GET WELL SOON! all of you...cause i want to come & see you. ;)

Popular Posts