Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Sunday, May 20, 2012

it's done.

my presentation. that is.
i spent most of the afternoon writing and re-writing.
i like it.
i am polite and not offensive.
even though a school board member, from my small group no doubt,
 called me a mama grizzly.
what is that all about?

clearly...i should be offended by that, right?  :)

i am speaking from my heart.
and i will never do this again.
ever. :)

the school board meeting is tomorrow night.
at 7:30 p.m.
please pray for me from now until 10:00 p.m. tomorrow night.
whenever.
i come to your mind.

thank you.
good night.



2 comments:

Shelby said...

This verse came to my mind:
2 Corinthians 12:10

For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Praying for you girl. Shelby~

Angie Myer said...

I'll pray for you Mis! :)