Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

~THIS~ saturday.

so while my husband is with my 3 youngest girls,
and my sister and sister-in-law are taking my 2 oldest children to dutch wonderland,

i will be in Reading, Pennsylvania
listening to beth moore.
LIVE.


she rocks.

 i love her Bible Studies. She is hilarious.
i know there has been some controversy with her teaching lately.
i haven't found anything she has taught on to be out of line with scripture.
that's all. plain and simple.
i hear a lot of women are going from this neck of the woods...
so maybe i will see you there. :)

and if you still want to come...i think i can get you a ticket.
$65/seat.
we are leaving from my church at 7:30 a.m.
and it goes until 4:00 p.m.

leave a comment. i will work some magic. *  :)

on another note
i am so sick and tired of presidential party pushers calling my house.

please. please stop calling me.
i will vote for whomever my husband tells me too.
ha.ha.ha.

 

1 comment:

not your ordinary anything said...

i love beth moore too!! something i will never mention to your brother again after getting chewed out this week. i'm doing her study of james this fall, so excited. have fun on saturday! -chelsea