Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

shape up.


so...i went to this sporatically last year.
and it was good.

one of my friends helps to teach it.

{nights are not the best time for me to get out of the house...
my husbands schedule can be very last minute,
which means i must be flexible,
even at the last minute. :) }

that being said, the first session was this past monday night.
and we are encouraged to bring friends.

so...

I AM INVITING YOU TO COME WITH ME
next time. monday. september 17, 2012.
6:30 p.m. until 7:30 p.m.

it really is structured to do as much or as little as you can...
you can tailor it to "you".

leave me a comment if you wanna come...
or just showing up is great too.

No comments: