Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Buckwalter cookout...

so my brother mark, is a photographer, for jeremy hess photographers.
you can check out their site here.

he always has a camera in his hand.
i cannot imagine how many images their family has, but.
that is besides the point. :)

that means at our Father's Day Cookout.
the camera was out.

here are some of my most favorite images of the day!!

******************************************************************
my apologies...
if you are unable to view these pictures. for some reason, i am able to see them,
but some of you are not??
of course i have no idea why...so if you are unable to see them,
then please try this link right here. :)

you won't get "my captions", so you will have to guess who everyone is. :(((
and if you click on one picture, then it should bring up the big pictures,
and you can click right thru them...
so sorry for the inconvenience...

******************************************************************




[ LOVE it...kaden high fiving uncle chris, and loving judah's smile]
[my dad, richard]

[niece, eden grace]
[my niece, destiny rae...hair to die for. ;) ]




[love every single person's facial expression in this image]


[karolina grace]

[kaden, serving it up.]

[karolina being a ham...really?]

[ i love.love.love this image of karolina grace]

[the 2 lovebirds. :)))
matt definately not cleared yet to play volleyball.
bummer for him.
he loves volleyball. course that's where he re-tore his acl...maybe some flashbacks??  :)]

[my nephew, silas, and kaycee...]

[kaycee agnes]

[love.love.love this of my niece, sarah, and kaycee, with my niece zion, in front.]

[love.love.love this of karolina.]

[like father, like daughter]


[my nephew, judah, and kaden, ready for some action]
[love this of sweet niece, piper, with campbell looking on...'oh my goodness' face. :))]
[my sister, megan, and her daugher, piper...for those of you who don't know meg, she tends to be a bit dramatic.
mark captured this perfectly. :)))]
[my nephew, silas]
[my nephew, judah, with from left to right, my nephew moses, campbell, and sarah, lookin on]
[my mom, debbie, with one of her 18 grandchildren, piper]

[my sister's husband, chris, with their daughter, piper]
[my brother matt, with nephew, silas, with matt's son, noah, and kaycee looking on.]
[kaycee is thinking, really. judah. really?]  :)
i love real life shots.
they capture a lot.
a fun filled day of family.
a generational blessing for sure.
thanks mark...

2 comments:

Shelby said...

I am bummed I can't see the pictures for some reason. Maybe it is my computer:(

Angie Myer said...

I couldn't see the pictures on your blog, but when I clicked on the other link I saw them -- they're wonderful photos! :) You have such a fun family!
Love,
Ang