Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Thursday, December 9, 2010

did you know...

my ehrlich man was just here.
and he informed me.
that since we brought a real christmas tree into the house.
that we also just brought in about 10,000 b.u.g.s.
which will be ready to hatch in the next week or two.

just thought you should know. ;)

p.s. know that we have an ehrlich man here regularly to help control the rodent population in our old farm house. we did not call him "special". i have had real trees in my house, my whole life, and never had a bug problem i knew of...just thought it was interesting he "threw" that out at me. no worries.

3 comments:

Angela Stoltzfus said...

yep...ehrlich was here too & told me the same thing!
NICE holiday present!! =)))

i'm just going to tell myself that he was exaggerating!

i WILL sit down & send you a long (overdue) & in length email just as soon as my kiddos are napping! it's on my "to do" list.

Sarah said...

I could have done without this post.

Kendra said...

yuck! I don't need to know that!