Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Monday, October 25, 2010

okay...so...

i'm not famous.
like. not. at. all. famous.
not even in Cochranville.

oh well.
hope you didn't tape it, on my account. :)
did see one of my babysitters...
miss kristy king.
shout out to kristy...
i saw you...on tv. go girl. go! ;)

(extreme makeover-home edition...from berks county-
aired on tv last night...it's kind of a long story-but they taped a bit
at the cochranville carnival- our town carnival- and there was a thought...well.
they told me infact...
that maybe i would hit it b.i.g. and make it to the big screen.
didn't happen.)

maybe matt was right. the boots were ugly.

ha.ha.ha. just kidding. they weren't THAT ugly. ;)

on a much BRIGHTER note...

Good News Club starts TODAY
at the Octorara Primary Learning Center.
grades 1 and 2.
Yea! Pray for me and my team as we creatively
teach our children about Jesus!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hey. I prayed for you today...hope it was so. much fun! I had great intentions of calling you tonight, but didn't...sorry! Hope it went AWESOME!