Party like a princess...

So times are a changing here in the King household. Almost 2 teens live here, and soon to be a bunch of pre-teens to follow. :) Trying to...

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

a heavy heart.

oh. my heart is so heavy.
so sad.

good friends of ours are going thru a tragic situation right now.
a freak bicycle wreck, this morning, during their vacation in oregon,
 threatening to take the life of my dear friend, glenda.

pray for bill- husband
and emily- daughter, a junior in high school,
and
ultimately for a healing miracle for glenda.
we know HE is able.

3 comments:

Shelby said...

Oh no Missy I am praying. Please keep me posted. Praying that the Lord would touch her body and heal her in a mighty way.

Sabrina said...

I will be praying Missy.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to read the news! Praying for them at this time. May the Lord heal her quickly and wrap His loving arms around her and her family during this difficult time!
Blessings,
Jaime